- Anyone who works with autistic kids, it's important to know that it will be tough for them to find or keep a job so you can better assist them. Most schools have job programs.
- Parents of aspie kids/teens/adults.
- Anyone who wants to learn about autism
- Students who have to write a report on a disorder.
- Your friends. This can help your friends to better understand you.
- Special education teachers. While you want to prepare kids for the adult world, they will have a great deal of trouble with finding a job.
The cover was made by this person.